Don’t want to change your batteries on a regular basis? Say no more, we have a solution for you: rechargeable hearing aids. Rechargeable hearing aids are the most talked about product since they launched. Not only are they convenient, but they also ease the stress off individuals who have dexterity problems and struggle to put batteries in their hearing aids. Read below about the benefits of having rechargeable hearing aids.
What are the benefits of rechargeable?
- More convenient — There’s no need to replace batteries every few days. Just leave them on the charger when you sleep and they will be ready for you when you wake.,
- Savings — No need to pay for hundreds of new batteries yearly.
- More efficient — Save time. There’s no need for driving around town to stock up on new batteries or fumbling to put a battery in every week.
- More reassuring — Charging your hearing aids overnight quickly becomes a routine, and you can always remember where they are in the morning.
What can I expect from rechargeable hearing aids?
- Rechargeable hearing aids deliver up to 14 hours of power
What if I forget to charge them?
- Although the rechargeable aids have plenty of power for the day, you can still use standard disposable batteries in emergencies.
- Tip: It’s always smart to have a back up of non-rechargeable batteries. This hybrid battery design allows you to use either a rechargeable or a standard battery. Your hearing will not be interrupted if you forgot to charge them at night.
Give our office a call for further questions or to schedule an appointment to try the latest and most convenient hearing aid on the market — rechargeable hearing aids.
— Dr. Lauren Schlagenhauf Gonzales, Au.D.